- This event has passed.
CMAA Safety & Ethics Training
March 9 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$20.00 – $30.00
This workshop provides an overview of how construction safety and ethics can be interrelated. We will examine the impact of these topics on the construction manager and discuss behaviors that go beyond the basics of compliance.
The workshop is recommended for anyone involved in the management, coordination, or execution of construction projects.
- State the CM’s code of conduct
- Explain the CM’s role of safety
- Contrast legal and ethical issues of construction safety
- Identify ethical issues affecting safety
- Utilize safety management to avoid safety related ethical issues
Tickets | cmaabaltimore.com
Breakfast and 2 PDH/CEU Credits. The session is designed to meet the newly required CEU/PDH for safety or ethics.
Location | JMT
40 Wight Avenue., Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Aaron Hunter, CCM, CHST, LEED AP BD+C
MBP | Director of Safety
Jennifer Sproul, LEED AP
MCCEI | President
Ree Miskimon, CPSM
CMAA Baltimore | DEI (CODE) Chair