Become a CMAA Member
Become A CMAA Member
*Note: Membership can only be purchased from the CMAA National Site, not from a local Chapter. Visit any of the links in the blue Membership box to be taken to the CMAA National page for membership options.
CMAA membership connects you to more than 16,000 professionals all engaged in the practice of professional construction management.
To join, you’ll need to create your online account and establish your member profile. After completing the form, you will receive a link to create your password and login to CMAA’s membership portal. Once logged in, follow the below instructions to select your membership:
1. Select “Store” from the horizontal menu at the top of the page.
2. Select “Membership” from the vertical menu on the left side of the page.
3. Select the panel that corresponds with your desired membership category (Additional, Corporate, or Individual).
4. Click on the box corresponding to the membership category (item) in which you fit.
5. Click the “Add to Cart” button.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your purchase.
Alternate Application MethodsIf you would prefer to mail or fax your CMAA membership application, a downloadable PDF version of the application is also available.
Questions?Contact the National membership team at CMAA and they can answer your questions about membership and benefits. Email us or call 703-356-2622.
Our Mission is to promote the profession of construction management and the use of qualified construction managers on projects and programs.
About CMAA Baltimore
Join Our Mailing List